DALLAS, March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today announced the pricing of two series of senior unsecured notes for an aggregate principal amount of $500 million. The notes consist of the following:
- $250 million of 0.875% notes due March 12, 2017
- $250 million of 2.750% notes due March 12, 2021
TI expects to use the net proceeds of this offering for repayment of outstanding debt. The offering is expected to close March 12, 2014.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Mizuho Securities USA Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities ( USA), Inc. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering of the notes is made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by email at email@example.com, or by calling (800) 831-9146; Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, 222 Broadway, New York, New York 10038, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (800) 294-1322; Mizuho Securities USA Inc., Attention: Debt Capital Markets, 320 Park Avenue, 12 th Floor, New York, New York 10022, or by calling (866) 271-7403; J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Investment Grade Syndicate Desk, 383 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10179, or by calling (212) 834-4533; Mitsubishi UFJ Securities ( USA), Inc., Attention: Capital Markets Group, 1633 Broadway, 29 th Floor, New York, New York, 10019, or by calling (877) 649-6848; and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, 180 Varick Street, New York, New York 10014, Attention: Prospectus Department, or by calling (866) 718-1649.This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the notes or any other securities, nor will there be any sale of the notes or any other securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale is not permitted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV