NEWARK, Calif., March 05, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Depomed, Inc. (NASDAQ: DEPO) today announced that it will be presenting at the 26th Annual ROTH Conference on Monday, March 10, 2014, at the Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, California.
Depomed management is scheduled to present at 1:00 p.m. PT on Monday, March 10, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day. A webcast of the presentation can be accessed via the Investor Relations page of the Depomed website at www.depomed.com. A recording of the webcast will be archived for 30 days on the company's website.
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Depomed management, please contact your ROTH representative at 1-800-933-6830 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
About DepomedDepomed, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that commercializes products for pain and neurology related disorders. Gralise® (gabapentin) is a once-daily treatment approved for the management of postherpetic neuralgia. Zipsor® (diclofenac potassium) Liquid Filled Capsules is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug indicated for relief of mild to moderate acute pain in adults. Lazanda® (fentanyl) Nasal Spray is an intranasal fentanyl drug used to manage breakthrough pain in adults (18 years of age or older) who are already routinely taking other opioid pain medicines around-the-clock for cancer pain. CAMBIA® (diclofenac potassium for oral solution) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug indicated for acute treatment of migraine attacks with or without aura in adults (18 years of age or older). Gralise and other products and product candidates are formulated with Depomed's proven, proprietary Acuform® drug delivery technology. Additional information about Depomed may be found at www.depomed.com.CONTACT: August J. Moretti Depomed, Inc. 650-462-5900 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Depomed, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV