CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Metabolix, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBLX), an innovation-driven performance biomaterials company delivering sustainable solutions to the plastics and chemicals industries, announced today that management will make a presentation to investors at the Roth 26 th Annual Conference in Dana Point, CA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. PT.
A live audio webcast can be accessed through the " Investors" section of the Company's website at www.metabolix.com. Interested parties unable to listen to the live webcast can access an archived version of the webcast on the Company's website for approximately 90 days.
About MetabolixMetabolix, Inc. is an advanced biomaterials company that is well positioned to address growing market demand for sustainable solutions in the plastics and chemicals industries. The Company is developing and commercializing a family of high-performance biopolymers targeted to the markets for film and bag applications, performance additives and functional biodegradation. Metabolix's biobased chemicals platform is focused on high-value segments and applications using its novel "FAST" recovery process. The Company also is developing a platform for co-producing plastics, chemicals and energy from crops. Metabolix has established an industry-leading intellectual property portfolio that, together with its knowledge of advanced industrial practice, provides a foundation for industry collaborations. For more information, please visit www.metabolix.com. (MBLX-G) Metabolix Inquiries: Lynne H. Brum, (617) 682-4693, LBrum@metabolix.com SOURCE Metabolix, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV