Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT) today announced that it will participate at the following conferences in March:
- On Monday, March 10, the Company will be hosting investor meetings at the Credit Suisse 16 th Annual Global Services Conference at The Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ.
- On March 11-12, the Company will be hosting investor meetings at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference at the Le Parker Meridien in New York, NY.
- On Friday, March 21, the Company will be hosting investor meetings and participating in a panel discussion at an event hosted by BTIG in New York, NY.
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is a technology-centric, pro-consumer Bank Holding Company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. The company is the largest provider of prepaid debit card products and prepaid card reloading services in the United States, as well as a leader in mobile banking with its GoBank mobile bank account offering. Green Dot Corporation products are available to consumers at more than 90,000 retailers nationwide, online and via the leading app stores. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, California with its bank subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV