- Fourth quarter 2013 net revenue was $984.8 million, an increase of 13.0%, or 18.0% excluding $37.2 million of revenue from the fourth quarter 2012 Hurricane Sandy FEMA deployment;
- Fourth quarter 2013 Adjusted EBITDA was $117.2 million, an increase of 3.6%. Excluding insurance reserve adjustments of $9.7 million for two recent significantly higher than expected malpractice awards on cases filed in 2009 and 2011, fourth quarter Adjusted EBITDA was $126.9 million, an increase of 12.2%. Full year Adjusted EBITDA was $445.7 million. Excluding the impact of the aforementioned malpractice cases, full year Adjusted EBITDA was $455.4 million;
- Fourth quarter 2013 Adjusted EPS was $0.20, including a $0.03 dilutive impact from the aforementioned malpractice cases. GAAP diluted EPS was $0.04;
- On February 5, 2014, the Company completed the acquisition of Life Line Ambulance in Arizona with annualized revenue of approximately $16 million; and
- The Company reaffirms previously announced 2014 Adjusted EPS guidance of $1.10 to $1.15 and Adjusted EBITDA guidance of $538 million to $545 million.
Envision Healthcare Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013 Results And Reaffirms 2014 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.