DEERFIELD, Ill., March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- United Stationers Inc. (NASDAQ: USTR) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer, Cody Phipps and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Todd Shelton are scheduled to present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Smid Cap Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on March 18, 2014 at 1:35 p.m. EDT.
The 1:35 p.m. webcast can be accessed at the following internet address:
The audio portion of the webcast can be accessed through the Investors section of United Stationers' website on the Presentations page at investors.unitedstationers.com and will be available within 24 hours of the presentation.Company Overview United Stationers Inc. is a leading supplier of business essentials, with 2013 net sales of $5.1 billion. The company stocks a broad and deep line of approximately 140,000 items on a national basis, including technology products, traditional office products, janitorial and breakroom supplies, office furniture, and industrial supplies. A network currently comprised of 64 distribution centers allows it to deliver these products to over 25,000 reseller customers. This network, combined with United's depth and breadth of inventory, enables the company to ship most products overnight to more than 90% of the U.S. and offer next-day delivery to major cities in Mexico and Canada. For more information, visit unitedstationers.com. United Stationers' common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol USTR. For Further Information Contact: P. Cody Phipps President and Chief Executive Officeror Todd SheltonSenior Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerUnited Stationers Inc.(847) 627-7000 SOURCE United Stationers Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV