'Fast Money' Recap: Another High, Another Jobs Report
Nathan said AMD trades well into earnings and he is long.
Max Ganik, NYSSA board member and a member of the Leaders Investment Club, said he is bullish on U.S. equities and is taking advantage by buying a May $190 call on the S&P 500 ETF (SPY). To collect premium, he is selling the weekly $190 SPY calls against his long position.
Specifically, he likes Amazon (AMZN) and is long the $375-$385 bull call spread. He is also long the Direxion Russell 1000 Financials Bullish 3X ETF (FAS) via common stock, and Facebook (FB), via a long $75-$85-$95 April butterfly call spread. He is eying a possible long position in Baidu (BIDU).Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) jumped 6% and was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Finerman said to stay long. Sina (SINA) climbed 9%. Seymour said to stay long. Lorillard (LO) fell 2%. Nathan said investors playing the stock as a takeover target should do so via call options, to limited downside risk. Joy Global (JOY) jumped 2%. Najarian said he liked today's move, which happened on larger-than-expected volume. For their final trades, Finerman is a buyer The Children's Place (PLCE) and Najarian likes WWE. Nathan is a buyer of AMD and Seymour said to buy Korean equities, but did not specify which exchange-traded fund to use.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV