SBUX, WAG And WMT, Pushing Services Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Walgreen Company ( WAG) is down $0.82 (-1.2%) to $68.27 on light volume. Thus far, 2.1 million shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.96-$69.18 after having opened the day at $69.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.09. Walgreen Co., together with its subsidiaries, operates a network of drugstores in the United States. It provides consumer goods and services, pharmacy, and health and wellness services through drugstores, as well as through mail, and by telephone and online. Walgreen Company has a market cap of $64.0 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 20.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Walgreen Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Walgreen Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Walgreen Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts