3 Stocks Dragging The Financial Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Boston Properties ( BXP) is down $1.67 (-1.5%) to $111.92 on light volume. Thus far, 170,068 shares of Boston Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 832,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $111.92-$113.67 after having opened the day at $113.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.59. Boston Properties, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and development of office properties. Boston Properties has a market cap of $17.2 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 11.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Boston Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Boston Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Boston Properties Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts