3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Consumer Durables Industry
2. As of noon trading, Clorox Company ( CLX) is down $0.86 (-1.0%) to $86.70 on light volume. Thus far, 326,759 shares of Clorox Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $86.60-$87.41 after having opened the day at $87.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.56. The Clorox Company manufactures and markets consumer and professional products worldwide. Clorox Company has a market cap of $11.3 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are down 6.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Clorox Company a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Clorox Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Clorox Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts