3 Financial Stocks Pushing Sector Growth
1. As of noon trading, Bank of America Corporation ( BAC) is up $0.48 (2.9%) to $17.20 on heavy volume. Thus far, 92.6 million shares of Bank of America Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 104.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.78-$17.22 after having opened the day at $16.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.72. Bank of America Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides various banking and financial products and services for individual consumers, small and middle market businesses, institutional investors, corporations, and governments in the United States and internationally. Bank of America Corporation has a market cap of $172.3 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 4.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts who rate Bank of America Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bank of America Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Bank of America Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial sector could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial sector could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts