3 Financial Stocks Pushing Sector Growth
2. As of noon trading, Citigroup ( C) is up $0.81 (1.7%) to $49.64 on average volume. Thus far, 12.9 million shares of Citigroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 26.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.96-$49.92 after having opened the day at $49.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.83. Citigroup, Inc., a diversified financial services holding company, provides a range of financial products and services to consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Citicorp and Citi Holdings. Citigroup has a market cap of $144.4 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 8.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 15 analysts who rate Citigroup a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Citigroup as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Citigroup Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts