Diversified Services Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
2. As of noon trading, ADT Corporation ( ADT) is up $0.50 (1.6%) to $31.19 on light volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of ADT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.64-$31.37 after having opened the day at $30.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.69. The ADT Corporation provides electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and related monitoring services under the ADT, ADT Pulse, and Companion Service brands to residential and small business customers in the United States and Canada. ADT Corporation has a market cap of $5.6 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 24.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts who rate ADT Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ADT Corporation as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Get the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts