3 Consumer Goods Stocks Driving The Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, Ford Motor ( F) is up $0.20 (1.3%) to $15.56 on light volume. Thus far, 14.7 million shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.36-$15.67 after having opened the day at $15.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.37. Ford Motor Company develops, manufactures, distributes, and services vehicles, parts, and accessories worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The Automotive sector offers vehicles primarily under the Ford and Lincoln brand names. Ford Motor has a market cap of $58.9 billion and is part of the automotive industry. Shares are down 1.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts who rate Ford Motor a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ford Motor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Ford Motor Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts