AUSTIN, Texas, March 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Nasdaq:WFM) announced today that Walter Robb, co-Chief Executive Officer, will present at the UBS Global Consumer Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA on March 12th at 8:00 a.m. (ET). The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live and made available on the company's website at: www.wholefoodsmarket.com/company-info/investor-relations/management-presentations .
About Whole Foods Market
Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market ( www.wholefoodsmarket.com) is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods and America's first national "Certified Organic" grocer . In fiscal year 2013, the Company had sales of approximately $13 billion and currently has over 373 stores in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Whole Foods Market employs more than 80,000 team members and has been ranked for 17 consecutive years as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America by Fortune magazine.
CONTACT: Erica Goldbloom Shareholder Services (512) 542-0204
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV