National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ:FIZZ) today reported results for the nine months ended January 25, 2014.
“This phenomenal winter, with temperatures and conditions not witnessed in over 50 years, created several first-time circumstances for us at National Beverage Corp.,” stated Nick A. Caporella, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Solid Fact: Operational Closings – more than in previous 20 year totals.
Solid Fact: Distressed Arrivals of Employees – Raw Material Arrival Delays – Finished Goods Delivery Delays.Solid Fact: A Segment of Power + Brand Performance exceeded prior year’s period by 40%!
For the nine months ended January 25, 2014 and January 26, 2013 –
(in thousands, except EPS)
|-- Optg. Income||$48,039||$52,927|
|-- Net Income||$31,703||$34,823|
For the Trailing Twelve Months ended January –
(in millions, except EPS)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV