Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), a leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Serve solutions, today announced that it will serve as the premier sponsor of the 2014 Annual E-Commerce Payments and Risk Conference as well as exhibit and speak at the event, which will take place on March 17-20, 2014, at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. The company’s booth (#1117) will showcase its Digital River® World Payments™ solution.
Members of the Digital River World Payments team will participate in several conference presentations.
- Tuesday, March 18 at 8:00 a.m. PST: Souheil Badran, Digital River World Payments’ senior vice president and general manager will co-host a seminar with Ryan Maher, manager of e-commerce payments for Vistaprint, a leading online provider of professional marketing products and services to micro businesses. The joint seminar is entitled, “Payments Trends and Best Practices You Can’t Afford to Miss.”
- Tuesday, March 18 at 11:25 a.m. PST: Lindsay Walker, Digital River World Payments’ senior director, account management, will be a panelist in the small group discussion, “Payments – Global Expansion.”
- Wednesday, March 19 at 9:05 a.m. PST: Souheil Badran will speak at the event’s opening general session.
- Wednesday, March 19 at 2:45 p.m. PST: Eric Christensen, Digital River World Payments’ senior director of payment products, will co-present with Rónán Gallagher, head of product for Alpha Payments Cloud, during the session, “Land of the Rising Yen – Payments in Japan.”
“With the ongoing growth in the payments space, I believe it is crucial for practitioners to stay on top of the most effective strategies for growing their businesses across borders while still accommodating the purchasing preferences of local consumers,” said Badran. “We are excited to have such a broad presence at this conference, which is a great forum for merchants to gain insights about industry trends as well as the latest information on global payments and expansion strategies.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV