New Lifetime High Reached By Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO)
- LECO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $22.8 million.
- LECO has traded 3,292 shares today.
- LECO is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LECO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LECO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LECO: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of welding, cutting, and brazing products worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. LECO has a PE ratio of 21.2. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Lincoln Electric Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Lincoln Electric Holdings has been 331,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lincoln Electric has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.10 and a short float of 1% with 2.42 days to cover. Shares are up 4.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Lincoln Electric Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 17.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- LECO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.01 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.46, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Machinery industry and the overall market, LINCOLN ELECTRIC HLDGS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 36.38% is the gross profit margin for LINCOLN ELECTRIC HLDGS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 12.35% is above that of the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 44.59% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 34.72% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LECO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- You can view the full Lincoln Electric Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV