TAMPA, Fla., March 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carrabba's Italian Grill ® is launching its new menu featuring Carrabba's Italian Values™; 15 new items for $15 or less. The menu offers Carrabba's classics as well as innovative new Italian dishes - all made with fresh ingredients and prepared by hand in our kitchens daily.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=23959
A sampling of new tastes include Grilled Tuscan Skewers - wood grilled sirloin with red onions and tomatoes topped with Chianti wine sauce, creamy Shrimp Risotto – sautéed shrimp and risotto made with a light tomato sauce and Rigatoni Martino – wood-grilled chicken with sautéed mushrooms and sundried tomatoes tossed with rigatoni and a house-made tomato cream sauce.The menu also features great new appetizers like Shrimp Diavolo - hand-battered and lightly fried shrimp tossed in house-made lemon butter sauce, topped with pepperoncini, red bell peppers and crushed red peppers for a spicy twist and Panna Cotta - a creamy dessert of Madagascar vanilla bean custard, topped with fresh raspberries. Classic dishes, such as Chicken Bryan and Steak Marsala continue to be long standing favorites along with over 20 dishes under 600 calories. You can view the new menu here. "Our new menu is a well-developed combination of Carrabba's classics, lighter dishes and new favorites in an easy to navigate format," said Danielle Vona, Chief Marketing Officer for Carrabba's Italian Grill. ® "At Carrabba's we are creating an authentic and delicious experience at every table and our new menu makes great choices easy." Carrabba's has also updated its popular Amore Monday three-course price fixe menu. The menu features some of the new dishes and classic favorites, and all three delicious courses still start at just $12.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV