USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:USAT), (“USAT”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries, today announced that it will be presenting at two investor conferences in March—the 26 th Annual ROTH Conference in Dana Point, California, and the Northland Capital Markets 2014 Growth Conference in New York City, New York. Details follow.
26th Annual ROTH Conference
|Date:||Monday, March 10, 2014|
|Time:||5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific time|
|Venue:||Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, CA|
Please click here or access from the Investor Relations section of USAT’s website under Events & Presentations. The webcast will be archived on the Investor Relations section of USAT’s website for approximately 90 days.
Northland Capital Markets Technology Conference
|Date:||Wednesday, March 12, 2014|
|Time:||Approximately 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern time|
|Venue:||Omni Berkshire Place Hotel, New York City, NY|
|Webcast link:||No Webcast, small group meetings format|
About USA Technologies:
USA Technologies is a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries. ePort Connect® is the company’s flagship service platform, a PCI-compliant, end-to-end suite of cashless payment and telemetry services specially tailored to fit the needs of small ticket, self-service retailing industries. USA Technologies also provides a broad line of cashless acceptance technologies including its NFC-ready ePort® G-series, ePort Mobile™ for customers on the go, and QuickConnect, an API Web service for developers. USA Technologies has been granted 87 patents; and has agreements with Verizon, Visa, Elavon and customers such as Compass, Crane, AMI Entertainment and others. Visit the website at www.usatech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV