- Makes it easier for Tableau users to visualize machine data and find new insights – Users can now leverage Tableau to visualize machine data from Splunk Enterprise, enabling new business insights from a rapidly growing class of data.
- New source of valuable data now available to more people – People can now access a new source of valuable machine data with Splunk Enterprise. These capabilities are complementary to the real-time and historical visualizations and analytics across large data sets in Splunk Enterprise.
- Correlate machine data with other structured data – The integration enables users to correlate, analyze and visualize machine data with other structured data for advanced business analytics.
Tableau And Splunk Announce Strategic Technology Alliance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.