ROCHESTER, N.Y., March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Document Security Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: DSS), a leading developer and integrator of security technologies, today announced that Peter Hardigan, COO, will be presenting at the 26th Annual ROTH Conference on March 12, 2014. The conference is being held at The Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, California.
The Company's presentation is scheduled to begin at 12:00 p.m. ET and will be available via a live webcast. To access the webcast, go to http://wsw.com/webcast/roth28/DSS.
About DSS (Document Security Systems, Inc.)
Document Security Systems, Inc.'s (NYSE MKT: DSS) products and solutions are used by governments, corporations and financial institutions to defeat fraud and to protect brands and digital information from the expanding world-wide counterfeiting problem.DSS continually invests in technology to meet the ever-changing security needs of its clients and implements these patented solutions through the Company's operating groups. DSS provides counterfeit deterrence and authentication technology, and also licensing and IP monetization solutions through its subsidiary, DSS Technology Management, Inc. When implemented, DSS technologies help ensure the authenticity of both digital and physical financial instruments, identification documents, sensitive publications, brand packaging and websites. For more information on the AuthentiGuard Suite, please visit www.AuthentiGuard.com.For more information on DSS and its subsidiaries, please visit www.DSSsecure.com. Follow DSS on Facebook, click HERE. For more information: Investor RelationsDocument Security Systems(585) 325-3610 Email: IR@DSSsecure.com SOURCE Document Security Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV