VANCOUVER, Wash., March 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Riverview Community Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Riverview Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:RVSB), today announced the promotion of Daniel Cox to executive vice president and chief credit officer by the board of directors.
"Since joining Riverview almost twelve years ago, advancing from a credit analyst to a commercial loan officer to running credit administration, Dan has made a major impact on our company. He has been instrumental in dramatically reducing our problem credits, crafting new policies and improving the loan approval process to better serve our stakeholders," said Ron Wysaske, President and Chief Operating Officer of Riverview Community Bank. "As a member of the Executive Management Team, Dan's input on the Banks' strategies and execution of the company's business plan will be extremely valuable."
A Clark County native, Cox graduated Summa Cum Laude from Washington State University – Vancouver with a Finance degree. He is also an Honor Roll alum of the Pacific Coast Banking School. An active mentor in our local schools, Cox is also a Past Treasurer and Endowment Chair for the Washougal Schools Foundation and Past Board Member of Camas-Washougal Chamber of Commerce.About Riverview: Riverview Bancorp, Inc. ( www.RiverviewBank.com ) is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington – just north of Portland, Oregon on the I-5 corridor. With assets of $805 million, it is the parent company of the 90-year-old Riverview Community Bank, as well as Riverview Asset Management Corp. The Bank offers true community banking services, focusing on providing the highest quality service and financial products to commercial and retail customers. There are 18 branches, including thirteen in the Portland-Vancouver area and three lending centers.
CONTACT: Pat Sheaffer or Ron Wysaske, Riverview Bancorp, Inc. 360-693-6650
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV