Axiall Corporation (NYSE: AXLL) today announced its nominees to stand for election to the company’s Board of Directors at its 2014 annual meeting of stockholders expected to be held on May 20, 2014.
All Axiall’s current directors, with the exception of Stephen E. Macadam, will stand for re-election. Macadam, who has served as a director since 2009, has notified the board that he does not intend to seek re-election, but will continue to serve as a director until the company’s 2014 annual meeting of stockholders.
“Steve is an excellent director of Axiall Corporation and has made significant contributions to the company and its board,” said Mark L. Noetzel, chairman of Axiall Corporation. “While the board is disappointed he will not seek re-election, we are grateful for his years of service, his advice and expertise, and his dedication in helping to steer Axiall Corporation through a truly transformational period. We all will miss Steve’s counsel and fellowship.”
About AxiallAxiall Corporation is a leading integrated chemicals and building products company. Axiall, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, has manufacturing facilities located throughout North America and in Asia to provide industry-leading materials and services to customers. For more information, visit www.axiall.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV