PITTSBURGH, March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CONSOL Energy Inc. (NYSE: CNX) will be presenting today at the Raymond James 35 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference at 8:40 a.m. EST. Nick DeIuliis, President, will be representing CONSOL Energy.
The presentation will be webcast live on the investor relations portion of the company's website: www.consolenergy.com, with a replay accessible until Wednesday, March 12, 2014. Slides are also available on the investor relations portion of the company's website.
About CONSOL Energy
CONSOL Energy Inc. (NYSE: CNX) is a Pittsburgh-based producer of natural gas and coal. The company is one of the largest independent natural gas exploration, development and production companies, with operations centered in the major shale formations of the Appalachian basin. CONSOL Energy deploys an organic growth strategy focused on rapidly developing its resource base of 5.7 trillion cubic feet of proved natural gas reserves, while the company's premium coal assets are sold to electricity generators and steelmakers both domestically and internationally. CONSOL Energy is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 Equity Index and the Fortune 500. Additional information may be found at www.consolenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV