SAN DIEGO, March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HALO) will be presenting at the Barclays 2014 Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, FL on March 11, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET/ 11:00 a.m. PT. Dr. Helen Torley, President and Chief Executive Officer, will provide a corporate overview.
The presentation will be webcast through the "Investors" section of Halozyme's corporate website at www.halozyme.com, and a recording will be made available for 90 days following the event. To access the live webcast, please log on to Halozyme's website approximately 15 minutes prior to the presentation to register and download any necessary audio software.
About HalozymeHalozyme Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing innovative products that advance patient care. With a diversified portfolio of enzymes that target the extracellular matrix, the Company's research focuses primarily on a family of human enzymes, known as hyaluronidases, which increase the dispersion and absorption of biologics, drugs and fluids. Halozyme's pipeline addresses therapeutic areas, including diabetes, oncology and dermatology that have significant unmet medical need. The Company markets Hylenex ® recombinant (hyaluronidase human injection) and has partnerships with Roche, Pfizer, Baxter, and Intrexon. Halozyme is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information on how we are innovating, please visit our corporate website at www.halozyme.com and follow us on Twitter @HALOTherapeutic.
Investor Contact: Schond GreenwayHalozyme Therapeutics858-704-8352 firstname.lastname@example.orgMedia Contact: Nurha HindiHill + Knowlton Strategies310-633-9434 Nurha.Hindi@hkstrategies.com Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100302/LA63139LOGO SOURCE Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV