TAMPA, Fla., March 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:BLMN) announced the pricing of a secondary public offering of 18 million shares of the Company's common stock at a public offering price of $24.50 per share. All of the shares are being offered by certain stockholders of the Company. The offering is expected to close on March 10, 2014, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2.7 million shares of common stock from certain selling stockholders.
The offering is being made through an underwriting group led by BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., and Goldman, Sachs & Co., who are acting as joint book-running managers.
The offering of these shares is being made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering, when available, may be obtained by contacting one of the following: BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, New York, New York 10038, Attn: Prospectus Department or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014; or J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Attention: Prospectus Department or by calling 866-803-9204.A registration statement relating to these shares was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 4, 2014 and has become effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these shares in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful, prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any state.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV