SEATTLE, March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) announced today that management will present at the ROTH Capital Partners 26 th Annual Conference on Tuesday, March 11 at 11:30 a.m. PST/ 2:30 p.m. EST/ 7:30 p.m. CET in Dana Point, CA.
The presentation will be webcast live and available for replay from the Cell Therapeutics' website Investors section at www.celltherapeutics.com.
About Cell Therapeutics
Cell Therapeutics (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) is a biopharmaceutical company committed to the development and commercialization of an integrated portfolio of oncology products aimed at making cancer more treatable. CTI is headquartered in Seattle, WA. For additional information and to sign up for email alerts and get RSS feeds, please visit www.CellTherapeutics.com.Source: Cell Therapeutics, Inc. Contacts: Monique Greer+1 206-272-4343 firstname.lastname@example.org Ed Bell+1 206.282.7100 email@example.com In EuropeCTI Life Sciences Limited, Milan Branch Laura Villa T: +39 02 94751572E: firstname.lastname@example.org CTI_EUInvestors@CTI-Lifesciences.com SOURCE Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV