DALLAS, March 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (Nasdaq:MCEP) ("Mid-Con Energy" or the "Partnership") announced today financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013. Results contained herein are preliminary, and are therefore subject to change prior to filing audited results on Form 10-K on or around March 5, 2014.
Mid-Con Energy emphasized the following 2013 results:
- Increased production approximately 33% to 2,542 barrels of oil equivalent (Boe) per day on average in 2013 from 1,907 Boe per day on average in 2012. Furthermore, production in the fourth quarter of 2013 was 2,543 Boe per day on average.
- Increased estimated net proved reserves approximately 6% to 13.9 million Boe (MMBoe) (98% Oil / 76% Proved Developed) at December 31, 2013 compared to 13.1 MMBoe (99% Oil / 67% Proved Developed) at December 31, 2012.
- Increased Adjusted EBITDA approximately 26% to $60.0 million in 2013, up $12.3 million from $47.7 million in 2012.
Mid-Con Energy emphasized the following 2013 significant events:
- Increased the quarterly distribution rate approximately 4% to $0.515 per unit for the quarter ended December 31, 2013 from $0.495 per unit for the quarter ended December 31, 2012.
- In May 2013, acquired 215 Boe per day average net production and 1.33 MMBoe net proved reserves for a purchase price of approximately $27.4 million.
- In November 2013, Mid-Con Energy and its lender group executed an amendment to the credit agreement increasing the Partnership's borrowing base from $130.0 million to $150.0 million and extending the maturity approximately two years to November 2018.
|Three Months Ended||Year Ended|
|December 31,||December 31,|
|($ in thousands)|
|Natural gas (MMcf)||23||31||128||122|
|Total (MBoe) (1)||234||208||928||698|
|Average net daily production (Boe/d) (1)||2,543||2,261||2,542||1,907|
|Revenues, excluding net settlements on commodity derivatives||$ 21,468||$ 17,162||$ 85,736||$ 61,561|
|Revenues, including net settlements on commodity derivatives||$ 21,667||$ 18,892||$ 86,024||$ 65,271|
|Net income||$ 9,335||$ 6,909||$ 28,189||$ 29,862|
|Adjusted EBITDA (2)||$ 14,393||$ 13,348||$ 59,973||$ 47,681|
|Distributable Cash Flow (2)||$ 12,282||$ 11,731||$ 49,114||$ 41,883|
|(1) Production volumes in Boe equivalents calculated at a rate of six Mcf per Bbl.|
|(2) Non-GAAP financial measures. Please refer to the related disclosure and reconciliation of net income to Adjusted EBITDA and Distributable Cash Flow included in this press release.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV