TORONTO, March 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intellipharmaceutics International Inc. (Nasdaq:IPCI) (TSX:I), a pharmaceutical company specializing in the research, development and manufacture of novel and generic controlled-release and targeted-release oral solid dosage drugs, announced today that the Company is scheduled to present at the following two upcoming conferences.
- 26 th Annual Roth Conference on March 10, 2014 at 11:00am (PDT) at The Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point, CA.
- 13 th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference on April 8, 2014 at 3:00pm (EDT) at The Westin Grand Central Hotel, New York, NY.
The presentations will be webcast live and may be accessed through the Investor Relations' Events and Presentations section on Intellipharmaceutics' website at www.intellipharmaceutics.com .
Please go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the applicable event to register, download and install any necessary audio/video software. An archived replay will also be available for 90 days following each live presentation.About Intellipharmaceutics Intellipharmaceutics International Inc. is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the research, development and manufacture of novel and generic controlled-release and targeted-release oral solid dosage drugs. The Company's patented Hypermatrix™ technology is a multidimensional controlled-release drug delivery platform that can be applied to the efficient development of a wide range of existing and new pharmaceuticals. Based on this technology platform, Intellipharmaceutics has developed several drug delivery systems and a pipeline of products (our dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release capsules for the 15 and 30 mg strengths which recently received final FDA approval) and product candidates in various stages of development, including Abbreviated New Drug Applications ("ANDAs") filed with the FDA in therapeutic areas that include neurology, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal tract, diabetes and pain. Intellipharmaceutics also has New Drug Application 505(b)(2) product candidates in its development pipeline. These include Rexista™ oxycodone, an abuse-deterrent oxycodone, based on its proprietary nPODDDS™ novel Point Of Divergence Drug Delivery System, and Regabatin™ XR pregabalin extended-release capsules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV