In conjunction with American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) fourth quarter 2013 earnings release, you are invited to listen to a broadcast of the conference call live over the Internet on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- What: American Eagle Outfitters Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call
- When: 9:00 a.m. ET, Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Where: http://investors.ae.com
- How: Live over the Internet – Simply log on to the Internet at the address above, or call:
- Domestic Dial-In Number: (877) 407-0789Domestic Replay Number: (877) 870-5176, conference ID number 13574522
- International Dial-In Number: (201) 689-8562International Replay Number: (858) 384-5517, conference ID number 13574522
The call will be archived and made available online at http://investors.ae.com.
About American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle Outfitters® and Aerie® brands. The company operates more than 1,000 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, and Hong Kong, and ships to 81 countries worldwide through its websites. American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie merchandise also is available at 69 licensed international franchise stores in 12 countries. For more information, please visit www.ae.com.