4Q13 Net Revenues Up 129.5% YOY to RMB612.3 Million
4Q13 Net Income Up 477.9% YOY to RMB192.0 Million
4Q13 Non-GAAP Net Income Up 268.7% YOY to RMB216.9 MillionGUANGZHOU, China, March 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YY Inc. (Nasdaq:YY) ("YY" or the "Company"), a revolutionary real-time interactive social platform, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013. Fourth Quarter 2013 Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 129.5% to RMB612.3 million (US$101.1 million) from RMB266.8 million in the corresponding period of 2012, primarily driven by a 144.1% increase in revenues from internet value-added services, or IVAS revenues.
- Net income attributable to YY Inc. increased by 477.9% to RMB192.0 million (US$31.7 million) from RMB33.2 million in the corresponding period of 2012.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to YY Inc. 1 increased by 268.7% to RMB216.9 million (US$35.8 million) from RMB58.8 million in the corresponding period of 2012.
- Net revenues increased by 122.4% to RMB1.8 billion (US$301.2 million) in 2013 from RMB820.0 million in 2012, primarily driven by a 136.4% increase in revenues from internet value-added services, or IVAS revenues.
- Net income attributable to YY Inc. increased by 435.7% to RMB477.7 million (US$78.9 million) in 2013 from RMB89.2 million in 2012.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to YY Inc. increased by 213.8% to RMB594.8 million (US$98.3 million) in 2013 from RMB189.5 million in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV