Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC):
|Webcast/Conference Call TODAY, Tuesday, March 4 at 5:00 p.m. ET|
|WEBCAST LINK:||www.carmikeinvestors.com (archived for 30 days)|
|CALL DIAL-IN:||800/917-9975 or 212/231-2900 (international callers)|
|CALL REPLAY:||800/633-8284 or 402/977-9140; passcode: 21706954(through March 11)|
Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture exhibitor, today reported results for the three and twelve month periods ended December 31, 2013, as summarized below.
|SUMMARY FINANCIAL DATA (unaudited)|
|Three Months Ended Dec. 31||Twelve Months Ended Dec. 31|
|Total operating revenues||$||171.8||$||145.4||$||634.8||$||533.9|
|Theatre level cash flow, excluding acquisition-related expenses (1)||38.6||35.6||135.1||117.8|
|Adjusted net income, excluding acquisition-related expenses (1)||5.6||7.6||12.2||18.7|
|Adjusted EBITDA, excluding acquisition-related expenses (1)||33.7||30.2||113.4||97.4|
|(in millions)||Dec. 31, 2013||Dec. 31, 2012|
|Total debt (1)||$ 455.3||$ 434.7|
|Net debt (1)||$ 311.4||$ 366.2|
(1) Theatre level cash flow, adjusted net income, adjusted EBITDA, total debt and net debt are supplemental non-GAAP financial measures. Reconciliations of theatre level cash flow and adjusted EBITDA to net income and adjusted net income to net income for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2013 and 2012, as well as a schedule of total debt and net debt as of December 31, 2013 and 2012, are included in the supplementary tables accompanying this news announcement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV