Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (“Mad Catz”) (NYSE MKT/TSX: MCZ) announced today that Darren Richardson, President and CEO, and Karen McGinnis, CFO, will be participating in the 26th Annual ROTH Conference held at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA on Wednesday, March 12, 2014. Management will be hosting a formal presentation and webcast that day starting at 9:30 a.m. PT.
Those interested in listening to the Company’s conference presentation can access a live webcast by visiting the “Investor Relations” section of Mad Catz’ website at www.madcatz.com or by visiting http://wsw.com/webcast/roth28/mcz.
Management will also be hosting 1:1 meetings with institutional investors to discuss the Company's recent performance as well as growth opportunities and video game market dynamics. If you wish to arrange a meeting, please contact the Company’s investor relations firm, JCIR, at (212) 835-8500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Mad Catz:Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (“Mad Catz”) (NYSE MKT/TSX: MCZ) is a global provider of innovative interactive entertainment products marketed under its Mad Catz® (gaming), Tritton® (audio), and Saitek® (simulation) brands. Mad Catz products cater to passionate gamers across multiple platforms including in-home gaming consoles, handheld gaming consoles, Windows® PC and Mac® computers, smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices. Mad Catz distributes its products through its online store as well as distribution via many leading retailers around the globe. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Mad Catz maintains offices in Europe and Asia. For additional information about Mad Catz and its products, please visit the Company’s website at www.madcatz.com. Social Media: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MadCatzIncTwitter: http://twitter.com/MadCatzYouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MadCatzCompany
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV