JinkoSolar reported earnings per American Depositary Share of $1.28, which equated to adjusted earnings per share of 32 cents and beat the Zacks consensus estimate of 86 cents. This marked a year-over-year increase from an adjusted loss per ADS of $5.06, or adjusted loss of $1.26 per share. Each ADS represents one share.
Earnings for the full fiscal year 2013 were $2.84 per ADS, or adjusted earnings per share of 71 cents, which beat the Zacks consensus estimate of $1.09. This marked an increase from a loss per ADS of $10.23, or adjusted earnings per share of $2.56, in 2012.
Gross margin was 24.7%, up from 22.3% in the third quarter and 3.8% in the fourth quarter of 2012.Must Read: Panic-Buying Kicks In STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreet Ratings team rates JINKOSOLAR HOLDING CO as a "sell" with a ratings score of D. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate JINKOSOLAR HOLDING CO (JKS) a SELL. This is driven by multiple weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk and poor profit margins. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV