Cramer likes Debra Cafaro, CEO of Ventas (VTR), the largest senior living facility company in the U.S. The diversified health care REIT is a "perfect combination between growth and yield," he said.
He called Cafaro "hard charging" and someone who returns a lot of cash to shareholders. Currently, the company has a 4.60% dividend yield.
However, it's not just a senior living facility, it's the senior living facility. Cramer said that Ventas is considered by many to be the best senior living facility in the country.Most senior living companies have subpar standards, which ultimately lead to subpar results, he said. "She's a winner for the people who use the facilities and a winner for the people who buy her stock," Cramer concluded. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV