- A former Ecuadorian judge has admitted his role in orchestrating the fraudulent judgment against Chevron in exchange for a half-million-dollar bribe from Donziger and his associates.
- Stratus Consulting, the lead environmental consultant to the Ecuadorian plaintiffs' lawyers, provided sworn declarations ( here and here), highlighting its and Donziger’s role in ghostwriting the reports of a purportedly “independent” Ecuadorian court expert and the lack of scientific merit to the plaintiffs' environmental claims.
- Another of the plaintiffs' lawyers' environmental consultants, Dr. Charles Calmbacher, has testified that plaintiffs falsified environmental evidence in Ecuador.
- Litigation funder Burford Capital has provided sworn testimony outlining the firm's knowledge of the plaintiffs' lawyers' misconduct, testifying that the proceeding is irredeemably tainted by fraud.
Chevron Corporation Statement On U.S. Federal Court RICO And Fraud Decision
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts