It’s National Consumer Protection Week March 2-8, a nationwide campaign dedicated to encouraging people to make better-informed decisions about finances, health, privacy and technology. To help make it easier for small businesses to make smart decisions, The UPS Store ® announced the addition of several companies to their small business solutions site. The site presents exclusive offers for a variety of services and products small business owners may look to outsource.
Results from an online survey of small business owners* indicated nearly all respondents (93%) would consider using a The UPS Store small business site resource.
The UPS Store introduced these additional business services, available through the Small Business Solutions site, in an effort to further support its small business customers with services that can aid in day-to-day operations, planning, and secured information storage and delivery. To date, nearly one million** customers have utilized the site, providing access to exclusive content and offers from a variety of service providers. The new additions include exclusive services from:
- 8x8, Inc., providing business phone service that allows small businesses to communicate and connect with their customers while they are in the office or on the go
- AccountingDepartment.com, offering accounting, bookkeeping and controller services, providing small businesses with the data they need through financial statements, budgets, forecasts and dashboards
- Act! from Swiftpage, providing a contact and customer manager used by individuals, small businesses, and sales teams to organize prospects and customer details in one place
- CAN Capital, offering small business customers access to working capital for things like opening a new location, purchasing new equipment or adding to inventory
- Constant Contact, offering email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, and online survey tools to help all types of small businesses and organizations find new customers, drive repeat business, and generate referrals
- eVoice ® from J2 Global, providing a virtual phone solution that lets small businesses answer, manage and route business calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Vionic ® providing a social media deals platform for small business owners to market their products and services on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Wise Business Plans™ specializing in creating professionally written business plans for small business owners
More than half* of small business owners taking the survey indicated they rely on outside resources for help, because they simply don’t have time to do it all.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts