NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- U.S. equities are rebounding on Tuesday, after selling off mildly on Monday. TheStreet's Jonathan Marino analyzes this morning's biggest headlines.
Russia President Vladimir Putin has ordered his country's troops to step back, lowering the tension in Ukraine, and thus, around the world.
In response, European stocks are moving higher. The FTSE 100 jumped 1.5%, the DAX is up 2.2%, and the CAC 40 climbed 2.3%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV