SPARTANBURG, S.C., March 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denny's Corporation (Nasdaq:DENN), franchisor and operator of one of America's largest franchised full-service restaurant chains, today announced that the Company will be participating in the Sidoti & Company Eighteenth Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum on Tuesday, March 18, 2014. The conference will be held at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City and the Company's presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Investors and interested parties may access a copy of the presentation available in the Investor Relations section of Denny's website at investor.dennys.com.
About Denny's Corporation
Denny's is the franchisor and operator of one of America's largest franchised full-service restaurant chains, based on the number of restaurants. Denny's currently has 1,700 franchised, licensed, and company restaurants around the world with combined sales of $2.5 billion including 1,599 restaurants in the United States and 101 restaurants in Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, Guam, Curaçao, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Chile and New Zealand. As of December 25, 2013, 1,537 of Denny's restaurants were franchised and 163 restaurants were company operated. For further information on Denny's, including news releases, links to SEC filings and other financial information, please visit the Denny's investor relations website at investor.dennys.com.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Whit Kincaid 877-784-7167 Media Contact: Liz Brady, ICR 646-277-1226
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV