3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GFI, SEE, CHRW
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 5:00 AM ET, 37 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.1% to 10.7%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Gold Fields (NYSE:GFI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 1 cent per share. At a price of $3.66 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.4%.The average volume for Gold Fields has been 5.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Gold Fields has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are up 16.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Gold Fields Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of gold properties. It also explores for copper. The company holds interests in six operating mines in South Africa, Peru, Ghana, and Australia. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.10.TheStreet Ratings rates Gold Fields as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share. You can view the full Gold Fields Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV