SALT LAKE CITY, March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced the addition of a new state government customer who was seeking to improve citizen satisfaction and reliability for over 100 agents in its service operations. inContact will provide a 100%, end-to-end cloud solution that includes contact center routing plus workforce optimization (WFO), CRM integration and connectivity.
The state agency needed sophisticated contact routing capabilities to ensure that their patrons were seamlessly directed to the appropriate agents spread across the main contact center, different back office departments or in remote locations. In addition to routing inbound voice contacts, the inContact solution will also handle email, chat and work item interactions, giving the agency the multichannel solution their patrons require.
"inContact is a great fit for state and local government," said Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. "These agencies are looking to the cloud to upgrade their services, to reduce costs and to improve efficiency. Of course, they also need a high-reliability and high-security system that is now proven in the cloud model. We are 100% cloud focused, and we have a 10-year track record of providing the performance and scalability required in the public sector."
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations: http://www.incontact.com/assessment
- For more information about our cloud contact center solutions ACD, IVR and CRM integration, visit our solution finder
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV