- a 23-ton (21-tonne) drivetrain system for front-end loaders that illustrates the company's ability to meet a full range of market needs from value-driven solutions to premium configurations with advanced technologies;
- the Spicer ® PowerBoost™ hydraulic-hybrid system for the off-highway market;
- the R2 Hydromechanical Variable Transmission (HVT) from Dana Rexroth for select off-highway applications requiring 180 to 260 hp (135 to 195 kW) of engine output power;
- Spicer ® central tire inflation system (CTIS) options for on- and off-highway construction vehicles that offer enhanced maneuverability and reduce fuel consumption;
- next generation Victocor™ 500 cylinder-head gaskets, featuring multi-layer steel (MLS) inserts that meet extreme durability, high-stress, and pressure requirements; and
- superior drivetrain replacement parts and service under the Spicer brand umbrella.
Dana Accelerates Into CONEXPO/CON-AGG With Full Line Of Drivetrain Solutions For Global Construction Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.