LAS VEGAS, March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This week at CONEXPO/CON-AGG, Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) will present a wide range of innovations for the global construction market that increase productivity, reduce fuel consumption and emissions, lower maintenance costs, and ultimately maximize the long-term return on investment for equipment buyers.
Located in booth 85114 in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, Dana will showcase numerous drivetrain products and solutions for manufacturers of construction equipment, including:
- a 23-ton (21-tonne) drivetrain system for front-end loaders that illustrates the company's ability to meet a full range of market needs from value-driven solutions to premium configurations with advanced technologies;
- the Spicer ® PowerBoost™ hydraulic-hybrid system for the off-highway market;
- the R2 Hydromechanical Variable Transmission (HVT) from Dana Rexroth for select off-highway applications requiring 180 to 260 hp (135 to 195 kW) of engine output power;
- Spicer ® central tire inflation system (CTIS) options for on- and off-highway construction vehicles that offer enhanced maneuverability and reduce fuel consumption;
- next generation Victocor™ 500 cylinder-head gaskets, featuring multi-layer steel (MLS) inserts that meet extreme durability, high-stress, and pressure requirements; and
- superior drivetrain replacement parts and service under the Spicer brand umbrella.
"As global indicators and forecasts for the construction industry show promising signs of rejuvenation, we have strategically positioned Dana to be a single source that manufacturers of construction equipment can rely upon for engineering expertise, numerous drivetrain options for any application, and service and support in the aftermarket," said Aziz Aghili, president of Dana Off-Highway Driveline Technologies. "We have bolstered every touch point we have in the construction business, and our leadership will be evident throughout our booth at CONEXPO/CON-AGG this year."