CHICAGO, March 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leading online travel company Orbitz Worldwide (NYSE:OWW) has partnered with Tourism Ireland to launch "Orbitz Originals: Northern Ireland," a 15-part online video series that is hosted by award-winning travel expert Richard Bangs and is available for viewing at Orbitz.com/NorthernIreland. This is the second time Orbitz and Tourism Ireland have partnered in such a venture, with a 2012 video series focused on Western Ireland helping drive significant growth in online travel bookings to the country. Supported by hotel discounts of up to 10 percent off and substantial flight and hotel package savings, this eighth installment of the "Orbitz Originals" series once again harnesses the power of online video to inspire travelers and increase bookings to this iconic destination full of rich culture, history and tradition.
The video series showcases many of the truly unique aspects of the Irish experience that are sure to spark the interest of travelers to seeing it all firsthand. Using his trademark wit and perspective, Bangs covers hidden gems and must-see attractions alike, engaging viewers as they journey alongside.
Select highlights from the 15-part series:
- "Land of Giants" gives viewers an overview of all that Northern Ireland has to offer, including views of its lush natural beauty, centuries-old castles, unique customs and miles of gorgeous shoreline.
- "Titanic Belfast" explores the six-story-high landmark of the same name, the world's largest Titanic visitor attraction. Travelers embark an immersive experience inside the story of the 46,329-ton ship built on location in 1909.
- "Murals of Belfast" gives viewers an up-close view of the famous artwork of Belfast, helping tell the story of the religious differences of the past through its huge and colorful murals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV