LiveDeal Inc. (NASDAQ:LIVE) ("LiveDeal" or the "Company"), a publicly traded company that operates livedeal.com, a geo-location based mobile marketing platform that enables restaurants to publish “real-time” and “instant offers” to nearby consumers, today announced that its user traffic has increased by 42.8%, voucher redemption increased by 44%, and mobile usage increased by over 154% compared to the previous month.
With LiveDeal.com now available to restaurants and consumers in four major US cities (San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York), the company is happy to report this increase in traffic to livedeal.com as well as a 44% jump in voucher redemption in February compared to January, which indicates growing user adoption. The company has experienced the highest mobile usage in any previous month.
Jon Isaac, President and CEO of LiveDeal, commented: "We are very pleased with the growth in LiveDeal.com users to date. We attribute the platform's growing marketplace acceptance to being a reflection of both the desire consumers have to access ‘instant deals’ from local restaurants and the simplicity which livedeal.com brings to the process of grabbing the offers.” He continued, “We are also very pleased with growth in our mobile user base. We are hopeful that the imminent release of our apps will help fuel this growth even further.”
What is livedeal.com?livedeal.com is a unique, real-time "deal engine" that connects merchants with consumers. The Company believes that it has developed a first-of-its-kind web/mobile platform providing restaurants with full control and flexibility to instantly publish customized offers whenever they wish to attract customers. The website includes a number of user and restaurant-friendly features, including:
- an intuitive interface enabling restaurants to create limited-time offers and publish them immediately or on a preset schedule that is fully customizable;
- state-of-the-art scheduling technology giving restaurants the freedom to choose the days, times and duration of the offers, enabling them to create offers that entice consumers to visit their establishment during their slower periods;
- advanced publishing options allowing restaurants to manage traffic by limiting the number of available vouchers to consumers;
- superior geo-location technology allowing multi-location restaurants to segment offers by location, thereby attracting customers to slower locations while eliminating potential overcrowding at busier sites;
- innovative proprietary restaurant indexing methodology; and
- a user-friendly mobile and desktop web interface allowing consumers to easily browse, download and instantly redeem "live" offers found on livedeal.com based on their location.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV