ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that the award-winning Catalyst Americas conference, taking place March 10-12, 2014 at the Wynn Las Vegas, will provide attendees with several opportunities to learn how to execute a successful cross-border trade (CBT) strategy. Offering sessions with industry leaders from companies such as MercadoLibre, Trade Me, Tmall and many more, Catalyst Americas Catalyst Americas will provide in-depth information about global and regional e-commerce trends, as well as tips for retailers expanding into new markets.
“PayPal recently commissioned Nielsen to conduct a survey on cross-border shoppers and reported that cross-border online shopping will increase 200 percent by 2018,” said ChannelAdvisor Director of Business Development and CBT expert Mark Vandegrift. “International expansion is an enormous opportunity for retailers to connect with new sources of demand and a great investment for future growth. We’re offering several sessions focused on cross-border trade so that attendees can begin to develop an international e-commerce strategy and understand what to expect along the way.”
The 2014 Catalyst Americas agenda includes several CBT-related sessions, including:
- The Cross-Border Trade Power Panel will offer exclusive access to key players in the CBT space and provide tips and strategies for expanding across borders and building an international book of business.
- Vandegrift will present two sessions, Agile Cross-Border Trade, parts 1 and 2. During the sessions, participants will learn about the top considerations when selling internationally, from translation to taxes.
- During the Agile Cross-Border Trade, Part 2 session, attendees will hear from Watch Warehouse E-Commerce Director David Epstein about the successful implementation of his company’s cross-border trade strategy.
For the full Catalyst Americas agenda, please visit: http://www.channeladvisor.com/catalyst2014/#US/Agenda.“E-Commerce. Accelerated.” is the theme of the 2014 Catalyst Americas conference, which will focus on topics such as rapid access to new sources of demand, global expansion, performance-based analytics and much more. Attendees will gain a comprehensive understanding of current and upcoming trends, best practices and new products and innovations in the e-commerce industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV