Hold down costs. Increase efficiency and productivity. Optimize cash flow. Drive innovation. It’s a tall order. But as an increasing number of companies is finding, business networks are an effective way to fill it. On March 18, leading organizations will take to the stage at Ariba LIVE 2014, the premier business commerce event of the year hosted by Ariba, an SAP Company, and share the stories of their success leveraging the connectivity and insights of networks to take their business to new heights.
“The pressure to drive ever-increasing productivity and achieve outcomes has never been greater.” said Rachel Spasser, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Ariba. “With business networks, companies can extend their processes and insights to customers, suppliers, and other partners outside the enterprise and engage in completely new ways that drive innovation and results across their business.”
The mainstage at Ariba LIVE will be filled with examples of companies around the world that are doing just this, including:
- Southern California Edison which is using cloud-based procurement applications and the Ariba Network to better compete, grow, drive compliance, and improve profitability in a constantly changing regulatory environment.
- Kohl’s which is using cloud-based applications and the Ariba Network to drive new levels of process efficiency, transparency, and cost savings across its supply chain.
- MSC Industrial Supply Co., which is using the insights and intelligence of the Ariba Network to not only win new customers and deliver greater share of wallet with existing ones, but to help its trading partners streamline their operations to increase efficiency and speed time to market..
In addition to these keynotes, Ariba LIVE will also feature more than 70 breakout sessions led by executives and practitioners from leading global companies, including:
- Ingersoll Rand
- Cox Enterprises
- Caesar’s Entertainment
- JM Huber
- Kelly Services
- Cabot Corporation
- Illinois Tool Works
- Tim Tolhurst, CPO, DSM
- Dr. Robert Fieten, Director of Management-Research-Team, Cologne and Member of the Board of Bundesverband Materialwirtschaft, Einkauf und Logistik e.V.
- Anton Heyneke, Managing Director, Sasol Shared Services
- Jean-Pascal De Casanove, International Operations Director, Safran
- Coca Cola Enterprises
- Banco Santander
- Reed Elsevier
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV