AMSTERDAM and SAN FRANCISCO, March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG), the online security company for 177 million active users, today announced that it will conduct its first Analyst Day on Thursday, March 13, 2014 from 12:15 p.m. through approximately 5:00 p.m. ET.
Presentations by senior management and a question-and-answer session will be webcast live on the investor relations section of the company's website at http://investors.avg.com. A replay of the event will also be available beginning approximately two hours following the conclusion of the event.
For more details about the Analyst Day, please see http://investors.avg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV