City Week 2014: The International Financial Services Forum
LONDON, March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
"International financial services in the post-reform world: opportunities and challenges"
The 4 th annual edition of City Week on 31 st March - 2nd April 2014 will bring together senior figures from the international financial services industry, governments, regulators and other stakeholders to discuss the key issues in the financial world.
The Rt Hon William Hague MP, the UK Foreign Secretary, has said:"This unique event, which is organised by a partnership between the UK Government, TheCityUK and City & Financial, brings together the major users and providers of international financial services with senior representatives from governments across the world to discuss current challenges and opportunities. City Week provides an opportunity not only to hear from an exceptional panel of speakers and participate in discussions on crucial issues, but also to network with your global peer group. Given the importance of international financial services to the current economic recovery and global growth, this event is a great support to the mutual interest we all share in our future prosperity." Chris Cummings, Chief Executive of TheCityUK, said: "City Week is a representation of the very best of financial and related professional services. This industry is absolutely vital to the UK economy, and we are glad to be its leading voice. The financial and related professional services sector currently accounts for 13% of UK GDP. The sector employs over 2 million people, more than two-thirds of whom work outside London, and underpins the businesses that drive jobs and growth. "We all rely on a stable and functioning UK financial system; successful enterprises cannot grow without the support of the financial services industry."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV