Firm Recognized by Private Asset Management (PAM) Magazine for the Firm's Excellence in Investments and Client Service
ATLANTA, March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Atlantic Trust, the U.S. private wealth management division of CIBC (CM: NYSE) (CM: TSX)—has been recognized by Private Asset Management (PAM), a financial services industry trade publication, as Best Private Wealth Manager—New Product and Best Multi-Family Office—Client Service among firms over $2.5 billion in assets under management (AUM). The 2014 PAM Awards were announced last week at a ceremony in New York.
"This recognition is a nice acknowledgement of our growing reputation for delivering the highest quality client experience," said Eric Propper, CFA, president of Atlantic Trust. "We strive to remain innovative with investments yet still achieve attractive returns for our clients. These awards underscore Atlantic Trust's ongoing commitment to keep our clients' interests at the center of all we do and emphasize our unique wealth management approach based on transparency, objectivity and trust."
In addition to these awards, Atlantic Trust has also been short-listed for the Lifetime Achievement award from Family Wealth Report (FWR) with the nomination of former chairman and managing director Edward I. "Ed" Rudman . Mr. Rudman, co-founder of Boston-based Pell Rudman, which merged with Atlantic Trust in 2001, has long been recognized as a leader in the field of wealth management, most recently being named by Family Office Exchange (FOX) as an Industry Pioneer and Thought Leader at its 20-year anniversary forum.PAM annually invites firms to compete for awards in several categories and then a panel of independent industry experts selects the nominees and winners. PAM says that it considers the following criteria when selecting the winners of these awards:
- Financial progress: Candidates must be able to demonstrate performance track-records over the course of the last twelve months
- Growth: Client numbers, internal hires and geographic expansion
- Client satisfaction: Provide evidence of client satisfaction, including anecdotes and direct client statements
- Product innovation: Details of new services and products launched over the course of the year prior to the award date
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts